Monday, March 10, 2014

Hash Brown Casserole #1

Hash Brown Casserole #1

By: Connie Hamilton

Ingredients:

1 bag shredded hash browns
1 Onion
1 can cream mushroom soup
1 16-oz sour cream with chives (in the regular oven I actually used half this amount...seemed too much. But the Ninja it was perfect)
1 stick melted butter (I am actually thinking of using a half stick next time, just as a tester)
2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese

Instructions:

Thaw hash browns.
In a large bowl mix all ingredients together (using your hands is the quickest and easiest way to get all the ingredients mixed).
Spray ninja pot with non stick cooking spray
Add all ingredients to the Ninja
Set oven to 350 (covered) for one hour.
Turn off Ninja and let sit uncovered for a few minutes to sort of gel together.

The bottom had the best crust.
My family absolutely loved it.

Regular oven recipe calls for 1 hour baking covered - another 30 to 45 minutes uncovered in order for the top to brown.

So the Ninja is the hero of the day in my house. Served this with chili I made yesterday in my Ninja!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Ads